Network Password Recovery Wizard
NPRW is a Windows network password recovery utility. The range of passwords recoverable by the program is quite wide:
- Network connections passwords, which include DSL, Dial-up (RAS), VPN, Direct PC, and other passwords for network connections;
- Local area network and Internet passwords. This category covers stored passwords for accessing other computers within your LAN, Internet Explorer passwords for protected Web sites, other passwords stored by Windows Credential Manager. For example, Exchange server's e-mail passwords, .NET Passport accounts in MSN Messenger, etc.;
- Domain cached credentials;
- Passwords and keys for accessing wireless networks (WEP, WPA, WPA-PSK);
- Remote Desktop passwords;
- Windows Vista CardSpace data and InfoCard PINs;
- Asterisk password revealer - to unhide **** password boxes;
- Virtual POP3, IMAP, SMTP, NNTP and FTP servers for recovering e-mail, news, ftp passwords.
- Recover most Windows network passwords;
- Choose between two (automatic and manual) recovery modes;
- Export passwords to text, html or excel files;
- Recover data even from unbootable Operating System;
- Multilingual passwords support;
- Friendly wizard interface;
- Detailed help;
- Install/uninstall support.
How it looks like
Network Password Recovery Wizard tips and screenshots
Windows Vista CardSpace/InfoCard recovery guide
Asterisk password revealer screenshots
Recovering domain cached passwords
How it works
Asterisk password revealer tool 3.4 Mb, 1024x768 flash video
Recovering Cardspace (Infocard) personal data 2.9 Mb, 1024x768 flash video
Domain cached passwords 1.2 Mb, 800x600 flash video
Network connection passwords 1.7 Mb, 1024x768 flash video
Network (domain) credentials 3.2 Mb, 1024x768 flash video
Recovering mail passwords using POP3 server emulator 6.5 Mb, 1024x768 flash video
Windows® NT-8, less than 6 Mb on your hard drive.
Windows® 95/98/ME are not supported.
Chinese, Dutch, English, French, Nederlands, Romanian, Russian, Slovensko, Ukrainian. Add yours and get free registration.
It is required Windows XP or higher to recover passwords stored by Windows Credential Manager.
To use Remote Desktop, you need a computer running Windows XP Professional with a connection to a LAN or the Internet.
To recover wireless keys/passwords it is required Windows XP Service Pack 2 and Wireless Zero Configuration service running. Unlike XP's ones, WPA-PSK passwords of Windows VIsta/7/8 OSes can be decrypted instantly.
Some auto-mode features are required Administrator privileges and may not work if running from a remote drive.
If you need to recover credentials for visited websites, please use our utilities for decrypting Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Mozilla, SeaMonkey browser passwords. The current version of the program restores some Web credentials (stored by Windows Credential Manager) for Internet Explorer only.
Known issues and bugs
The program although contains no harmful code, may be detected by some anti-virus/anti-spyware software as potentially dangerous or 'potentially unwanted program'. This is also known as 'False Alert', and it's quite a common problem for all password recovery software.
All Passcape registered products include FREE LIFETIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT.
Register the program and get all new versions for FREE and for LIFE.
An unregistered version of Network Password Recovery Wizard shows only first 3 characters of decrypted passwords and has some functional limitations. After the program is purchased, you'll get:
- Registration key that eliminates all limitations of the DEMO version
- Priority lifetime technical support
- Free lifetime upgrade
- Help in solving out passwords recovery problems
Download Network Password Recovery Wizard
View NPRW version history
Order full version
Have a look at this page if you don't know how to download and install the application.