Windows Password Recovery - account statistics and audit
Account statistic are available for both local and domain accounts. To generate a report, first select the data source: local or external database, SAM or Active Directory. These are the reports available in this category:
- Regular vs. disabled accounts. This report shows the ratio of regular vs. disabled user accounts.
- Regular vs. locked accounts. Ratio of regular vs. blocked\locked accounts.
- With/without password. Shows the number of accounts with blank and set passwords.
- User vs. machine accounts. Ratio of user vs. system accounts.
- Active vs. expired passwords. Report with statistics on accounts with active vs. expired passwords.
- Regular vs never expired passwords - compares regular user accounts against those with 'Password never expires' flag or unlimited password live date set.
- Administrators vs. limited users. This report gives comparative statistics on accounts with administrative rights vs. restricted user accounts.
- Account types shows how much machine, user, administrator, etc. accounts.
- Account status displays active against disabled accounts. It is the same as the first report in the list but contains no additional pane on disabled accounts.
- Top 10 active users. Report on top 10 most active OS users. The statistics is gathered from the system's internal user logon counter.
- Bad password logons. Top 10 users with the highest rates in the failed logon counter.
- Last 10 failed logons - dispays the list of user accounts last tried to logged on unsuccessfully.
- Last 10 changed passwords - shows the time of last 10 users who changed their passwords.
- Last 10 logons - displays the time of last 10 users who logged on the system successfully.
- Last 10 logoffs - the time at which the last 10 accounts logged off.
- Expired soon accounts - user accounts that will expire soon.
- Logon activity groups users by time passed since last logon to system.
- Password age report groups users by time passed since last password set/change.