Free program registration
Translate one of our products interface into your native language and get the program registration for free.
If there is no .lng file for your native language you can create it yourself. To do this, do the following:
1) Contact us to get english.lng file and more detailed instruction on how to translate the file
2) Open it in a text editor. Use for translation simple text editor like Notepad, but not rich-text editor like Microsoft Word or HTML editor like Microsoft Frontpage;
3) Save it under the name of your language. Extension of the file should be lng (e.g. German.lng );
4) Translate this file, and don't forget to save it;
5) Copy translated file to the program installation directory;
6) Run the program. Now you can select your language and check the result.
Important notes about translation:
1) Translate only right part of the pair "Key=String". For example, in the pair "101=&Next" translate only "Next";
2) Don't translate special symbols and characters ('%#X', '&', '%s', '%l", '%ld', '%u', '%lu', '\t', '\n', '\\' etc.);
3) If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them.
P.S. In case you want to translate one of our articles into your native language, you can ask for 2 or even more registration keys for any programs.