Wireless Password Recovery
Wireless Password Recovery is a utility for analyzing the security of your wireless networks and recovering WPA / WPA2 passwords. Wireless Password Recovery is the only software solution that employs the most advanced password recovery methods developed in our company.
WPA and WPA2 wireless network standards, if configured properly, provide sufficient security of personal information. However to maintain the proper security of a wireless network, all the components of the system must be periodically audited. Wireless Password Recovery is not the utility to hack wifi password, but instead allows you to find and identify weak spots of your wireless network, conduct audits of its security, recover forgotten WPA-PSK (Pre-Shared Key) and WPA2-PSK passwords of your home network.
- Contemporary, customizable graphical interface.
- Built-in support for password search using both CPU and GPU power.
- Over 10 types of password recovery, many of which have been developed by and implemented in our company's products only.
- Advanced audit reports, CPU and GPU speed benchmarks.
- Additional tools, including powerful utilities for creating and managing dictionaries. For example, you can create your own wordlists by indexing the files on your hard disk drive.
- 'On the fly' decryption of some WPA/WPA2 hashes.
- Supports for long (up to 255 character) passwords. Note however that the IEEE 802.11 standard sets the following password limit: min 8 and max 64 characters.
- Loading password hashes from non-working operating systems, various network dumps, network sniffer logs, etc.
- Dictionary recovery supports text wordlists in ASCII, UNICODE, UTF8, PCD, RAR and ZIP.
- Great choice of online wordlists for dictionary attacks (near 2 GB).
- Some of the program's functions, such as word mutation, are unique. Total number of mutation rules exceeds one hundred and fifty. No similar application carries this!
How it looks
Wireless Password Recovery - screenshots and documentation
English, French, Russian.
Known issues and problems
Although contains no harmful code, the program may be detected by some anti-virus software as potentially dangerous or 'potentially unwanted program'. This is also known as 'False Alert', and it's quite a common problem for all known password recovery software.
All Passcape registered products include FREE LIFETIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT.
Register the program and get all new versions for FREE and for LIFE.
The program comes in two editions: Standard и Professional. An unregistered version of Wireless Password Recovery shows only first 3 characters of decrypted passwords, has some functional limitations. After the program is purchased, you'll get:
- Registration key that eliminates limitations of the DEMO version. Some restrictions may be applied however, depending on the program's edition.
- Priority lifetime technical support
- Free lifetime upgrade
- Confidential help in solving out passwords recovery problems
Download Wireless Password Recovery
(quick installation quide
Documentation and screenshots
Order full version