Passcape Outlook Express Password Recovery
Passcape Outlook Express Password Recovery is a program for recovering all types of Outlook Express saved passwords: SMTP, POP3, IMAP, NNTP, HTTPMAIL, LDAP, Identity password.
- Recover all types of Outlook Express saved passwords;
- Choose one of three recovery modes;
- Reveal passwords hidden behind asterisks;
- Decrypt passwords directly from Windows registry files. If your system is unbootable, just copy NTUSER.DAT registry file to a floppy or flash drive and then feed it to POEPR;
- Export passwords to text, html or excel files;
- Multilingual passwords support;
- Friendly wizard interface;
- Detailed help;
- Install/uninstall support.
How it works
Outlook Express Password Recovery tips and screenshots
Windows® 95/98/NT/ME/2000/XP/2003, less than 2 Mb on your hard drive.
Outlook Express versions 4-6 are supported.
English, Catalan, Dutch, French, Galician, German, Occitan, Russian, Spanish. Add yours and get free registration.
POEPR manual recovery mode supports only Windows NT/2000/XP/2003.
Known issues and bugs
The program although contains no harmful code, may be detected by some anti-virus/anti-spyware software as potentially dangerous or 'potentially unwanted program'. This is also known as 'False Alert', and it's quite a common problem for all password recovery software.
All Passcape registered products include FREE LIFETIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT.
Register the program and get all new versions for FREE and for LIFE.
An unregistered version of Passcape Outlook Express Password Recovery shows only first 3 characters of the decrypted passwords and has some functional limitations. After the program is purchased, you'll get:
- Registration key that eliminates all limitations of the DEMO version
- Priority lifetime technical support
- Free lifetime upgrade
- Help in solving out passwords recovery problems
Download Passcape Outlook Express Password Recovery
View POEPR version history
Order full version
Have a look at this page if you don't know how to download and install the application.